
Will celebrated his 7th birthday on July 27. He celebrated by having 7 friends come over to go swimming and spend the night! (What was I thinking....8 boys spending the night??) The boys went swimming, ate pizza and cookie cake and then walked to our house for a movie and a sleepover. They watched Gremlins and then piled into their sleeping bags in the playroom. We had two boys who wanted to go home but things finally settled down about 10 o'clock. And of course, if Will Columbia is involved, you know everyone will be up early...and they were! We heard movement and laughter at 5:52 a.m. The usual waking time for Will. The boys all played well together and had a great time. All in all, I think this was the best party Will's ever had!
2 comments:
How adorable is that? It sounds like everyone had a great time! I am glad to see that someone else has early risers like I do! -- Amanda
I just found your blog! It is always hard to believe they are so big, isn't it? 8 boys....Shella you are one brave woman! See you tuesday!
Post a Comment