Ok!!! I have joined the revolution! I am now blogging! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it so you can keep up with us! We are finally enjoying our summer. We didn't quite have a great start, though. After 2 weeks with no air conditioning and 90+ degree temperatures, we are back at home and getting ready for the beach. We will be going to Ocean Isle again this year with my high school friend, Kelly and her family. It should be tons of fun! (It always is!) And once again, we will be taking a babysitter with us so the adults can go out to dinner every night and enjoy some adult time. I will post our pictures when we get back.
Wish us luck with the air.....hopefully it won't go out again!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment